Pages

August 15, 2011

My Blank Slate Classroom

Well, the title says it all.  This school year I have to move into a new classroom.  As it stands right now, it is no where NEAR ready for me to move all my stuff in and get to work.  Buuuut it is a complete blank slate and a wonderful opportunity to make my classroom truly mine. 

My last classroom I inherited from a teacher who was there one and a half years.  She had inherited the room from a teacher who was there... well, forever! When I came in I instantly changed many things and added my own touch to the room in order to make it my own.  BUT, this year I have a chance to really truly make the classroom my own.  I am super excited but a little overwhelmed by this prospect. 

For now, here are some pictures of my new classroom in all its still full of storage stuff, blank slate glory! Enjoy!






Yes, that cuteness is the Little Ladybug! :-)


So there it is... any ideas???? Any good storage ideas for the games, puzzles, and math Manipulatives we do not use on a daily basis?  The cupboards will be filled with all my art supplies! :-)


And I will leave you with a little bit of cuteness... just because I love the cuteness so!

She really wanted her daddy's cookie... LOL!



P.S.... I promise pictures of my craft room will be coming soon... just have to get past the craft fair on Saturday and I will get them up!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment