Pages

January 16, 2011

Joining the World...

I have decided to join what I lovingly refer to as "blogland."  I have been reading crafting, home, cooking, and decorating blogs for quite some time now and I thought it was time to put my two cents in.  I know that not all of my ideas are original, nor will they interest everybody, however, I would love to share them with those who will listen.

I believe that to be fair I must put a warning on here to start with.  I am not perfect... therefore, my writing is not perfect.  This includes my spelling (it is terrible), my grammar, and my punctuation.  I hated all of the subjects I have just listed when I was in school... this is why I am a preschool teacher... I don't have to teach any of that. :-)

I hope you enjoy the parts of my life that I share and that you come back often to visit and enjoy some time on my Front Porch Swing.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, what a delight that we can hang together here in blog world. I can not wait to see what God will do through you.

    ReplyDelete