Pages

March 15, 2011

My How Time Flies!

One year ago today we were taking pictures like this...


And pictures like this...




Very bad camera angle... but I will cherish this first picture of us!

And like this... of a handsome man holding a beautiful baby girl! 




I can not wrap my head around the fact that it has already been a year since my water broke, since we made the big call to the hospital, since I was in all that pain with contractions and my sweet hubby was trying to distract me with Gilmore Girls, since after 1 and a 1/2 hours of pushing the dr told me she wouldn't fit and we needed to do a c-section, since the first time I got to see my little girl, since the first time I got to hold that precious little baby close!  She is one year old today... and I love her more than words can say. 

Our little ladybug has added so much to our lives... she has turned us from a couple into a family and I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world!  I love her little giggles, and her sly shy smiles, I love the way she loves her daddy and loves to climb on him while they are playing.  I am so thankful that she is healthy and growing!  God has truly blessed us! 

I can not wait to see what this next year brings and I am sure it will fly by even faster than the past year did.  I am excited for swimming, and bike rides with our ladybug this summer, and for ice cream and playing in the grass!  Oh the adventures that await us....

But for now, here are a few "before and after" pics of our precious Little Ladybug!












She was a beautiful baby and is turning into a beautiful toddler!  Happy Birthday Little Ladybug... we love you so much!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment