Pages

January 20, 2011

I made this...

Yesterday my hubby and I brought dinner to a couple who just had a baby.  First of all the baby was adorable and holding her made me realize that my little girl is not only HUGE (and she is definitley on the small side for a 10 month old) but that she doesn't cuddle much anymore and that makes me sad... sorta.  I say sorta because her not cuddling as much or needing to be held all the time leaves me with time to make things like this:


"Baby Ribbon Head"

I am thinking about adding them to my online store because I think they are super cute!  What do you think? 

Photobucket
P.S... I know know know that I saw a picture of something similar somwhere in the nooks and crannys of the internet... but can not remember where it was... does that make me a bad human being???

No comments:

Post a Comment